Salubrious tidbits from the chef
If you have a microwave oven, get rid of it! Microwaves cause cellular degeneration, and ultimately creates cancer.
Microwaves heat food by friction, with short waves of alternating currents of electromagnetic energy. This causes the nucleus of the cells in the food to implode. This creates free radical carcinogens, or mutated molecules, with free floating electrons. When these free radicals are ingested, they become easy targets for viruses, fungi, and other microorganisms. This is overwhelming to the body’s immune system, and will have an array of negative effects on your health.
There is nothing ‘convenient’ about disease promoting, carcinogenic particles in our bodies!